March 11, 2011
To carry out First off/in progress/Final inspection and to ensure parts machined are within acceptable tolerances as per drawing attached with Job traveller.
- To carryout First off/in progress/Final inspections of parts under machining/completed.
- To verify stamping machine program for stamping of parts as per work order.
- To ensure parts are within tolerances as per drawing requirements.
- To ensure quantity of parts are as per work order/Job traveller.
- Give disposition on parts with non-conformance/deviation.
- In case of part with non-conformance/deviation, follow up with QC manager for disposition as required.
- Other related duties as required.
- High School diploma generally required.
- 2-5yrs. Experience as machine operator/QC assistant.
- Strong technical ability.
- Read and interpret drawing.
- Physical ability to lift steel up to 35kg.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
- Familiar with ISO standard
- Familiar with measuring instrument and device
Company/Job specific training required
- Safety policies and procedures.
- Computer system.
Performance Measures and Standards
- Attention to details and accuracy in measurements.
- Effective implementation of ISO Standards during manufacturing/inspection process
- Confidentiality, initiative and reliable.
- Communication and interpersonal skill.
- Team oriented.
- Normal working conditions in machine shop setting. Exposure to dirt, noise, and machine risks.
- Some overtime required.
There is no additional information required for this position.