March 11, 2011
Plan, organise, Inspections of parts under machining/completed, carry out first off & in progress inspections to ensure machined parts are within acceptable tolerances.
- Liaise with Customer, Management and operational staff.
- Provides guidance and training to QC staff as and when required.
- Attend daily production meeting and plan inspection/shipping of parts on priority bases.
- Give disposition of NCR parts with deviations & for scrap parts forward NCR form to QA for next process.
- Raise concession form & follow up with customer for parts with NCR/deviations for customer disposition.
- Follow instructions given by customer on concession form disposition, for parts with NCR/deviation.
- Perform QC Inspector’s responsibilities as and when required.
- Other related duties as require by management.
- Certified Journeyman/ Diploma in engineering.
- 5-10yrs experience as QC Inspector/ Shop supervisor.
- Self directed with ability to encourage employee.
- Familiar with ISO standards.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer Skills.
- Familiar with measuring instrument and devices.
Company/Job specific Training required
- Safety policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of ISO standards.
- Knowledge of product.
- Computer skills.
- Effective implementation of ISO Standards during manufacturing/inspection process.
- Accuracy in maintaining Inspection records.
- Confidentiality, initiative and reliable.
- Customer oriented.
- Good team membership.
- Primarily indoor industrial work.
- Occasional all weather and outdoor work.
- Maintaining precision instruments in consultation with Shop manager.
There is no additional information required for this position